I am on a roll with childhood favorites. These chocolate balls were the first things I ever made in a kitchen when I was in a cooking class in the fourth grade. It is safe, no baking or cutting is needed, so it is a great project to do with kids. It is also a great dessert for parties since it takes no time to make and is delicious! I challenge you to eat just one.
- 200 grams (one package) of Leibniz butter biscuits
- 10 T sugar
- 5 T cocoa
- 7 T milk
- 1 tst vanilla extract
- 1 stick margarine
- sweetened coconut flakes
- colored sprinkles
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and beat them to smithereens with a wooden spoon.
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the cocoa and sugar.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and margarine and mix with your hands until it forms a lump.
- Form into golf-size balls by rolling in your palms.
- Mix the coconut and sprinkles together (eyeball the portions...approximately 3T of each) and roll the balls in this mixture.
- Place in the fridge for an hour and a half until cold and firm. Serve cold.
SAHTAIN! (Double Health in Arabic)